20 Autumn LUTs Preset Pack | Photoshop , Lightroom Preset Free | Photos Quickly and Professionally
Quickly create incredible cinematic film grade using these LUTs with just a few clicks. Color grading LUTs designed to create beautiful Cinematic shades for your photos and videos.
How To Download & Use 20 Autumn LUTs Preset Pack
Dear viewer! if you don’t know about of using this 20 Autumn LUTs Preset Pack so you have need to watch below complete video tutorial and learn how to use this Project Files for your editing purpose.
Mac and Windows It can be easily adjusted to fit your image. This pack comes with an Extended Commercial license, which means that you can use these effects, over and over again, to create stunning designs for yourself and your clients! High-quality LUT lets you color correct your photos or videos with just a few clicks. Compatible with a wide range of editing software such as Affinity Photo, Photoshop, Luminar, On1, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and others.
Don’t skip the video. It’s an online Password. Password show in Subtitle so Watch the Full Video in Online
Don’t forget to – LIKE 👍 | SHARE 🤗 | COMMENT 💁 | SUBSCRIBE 🤓
File Included | 120 Files
File format | .cube . XMP . 3dl . icc Profile . look file
Download Format | Zip,Rar
Size | 10.5.Mb
Compatible with | Adobe Photoshop , Affinity Photo , Luminar , Adobe Premiere Pro , Final Cut Pro
Language | All Language
Company | DG Photoshop
20 Autumn LUTs Pack Part.01
20 Autumn LUTs Pack Part.02
LUT (Look Up Table) is an incredibly simple way to improve photos and videos.
Here are quick instructions on how to use your LUTs in some of these programs:
Using LUTs in Adobe Photoshop:
1. Open an image in Photoshop
(Optional) duplicate the layer to which you wish to apply the LUT.
2. From the menu choose: Image > Adjustments > Colour Lookup.
3. In the first field, select Load 3D Lut… from the pop-up menu.
4. Select one of the LUTs that you downloaded.
5. Click OK to apply the LUT
If you added the LUT to a duplicate layer, use the layer’s opacity to control the intensity of the effect.
Using LUTs in Affinity Photo:
1. Open your image in Affinity Photo
2. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > 3D LUT Adjustment
3. In the 3D LUT window that opens click on Load LUT and choose the LUT you’d like to load.
4. You have successfully loaded a 3D LUT in Affinity Photo.
Using LUTS in Luminar:
1. Open your image in Luminar
2. Select ‘Add Filters’ option
3. Select ‘LUT Mapping’ filter
4. Select ‘Load Custom LUT file’ option
5. Navigate to the folder on your hard drive in which your LUTs reside and select a LUT to apply.
6. Adjust LUT opacity as desired.
Using LUTS in Adobe Premiere Pro:
In Premiere Pro, open the Color workspace by clicking the Color tab at the top center of Premiere Pro.
1.Click on the clip you want to work with.
2. In the Lumetri panel, open the Basic Correction tab.
3. Under Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
4. Select a LUT file from the files you downloaded.
Using LUTS in Final Cut Pro:
The latest version of Final Cut Pro 10.4, comes with a LUT utility built in. To use any LUTS in FCPx, here’s what to do. Note that you need to be using FCPx 10.4 or higher
1. Go to the effect browser int he FCPX interface
2. Select the Colour Set
3. Select the “Custom LUT” effect and apply it to your footage.
4. In the effect controls, select the LUT pop-up menu and choose: “Choose Custom LUT…”
5. Select a LUT from the folder of LUTS that you downloaded.
Control the amount of the effect with the Mix slider.
Check it out and leave your comments and questions below!