Here in this post, you can Free Download RetroDither 1.7 For After Effect Plugin compress files through the below link. On our website photoshopresource.com, you will find a lot of premium graphic assets free such as Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Photoshop Overlays, Videohive After Effect Templates & Projects, Fonts, Luts, Plugins, and much more.
photoshopresource.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. You Can Also Download Fast Bokeh Pro For After Effects Plugin v1.4.2.
Watch Demo video of RetroDither 1.7 For AE Plugin:
Below I have shared with you a Demo video of RetroDither 1.7 to get a better idea before downloading.
RetroDither is a GPU accelerated plugin for Adobe After Effects which allows creating stylized images with dithering and color schemes from retro game consoles and home computer platforms. You Can Also Download Video Copilot Element 3D v2.2.3 Plugin For AE.
You could call it ‘save GIF for web’ on steroids on first sight, but in fact, RetroDithering is capable to do so much more, having more than 10 different ordered and error diffusion dithering algorithms and color palettes varying from several adaptive to classic hardware ones, such as ZX spectrum, CGA, MSX and many more.
Now you can do very authentic stylizing if you’re trying to add some retro feeling into your motion graphics or footage.
Screenshot Images of RetroDither 1.7 For AE Plugin:
Below I have shared with you screenshot images of RetroDither 1.7 to get a better idea before downloading.
- 20 different color palettes including C-64 and Apple II
Adaptive color palettes work pretty similar to the ones in e.g. Adobe Photoshop “Save for Web” dialog , while named after hardware ones (CGA, ZX Spectrum, C64 etc.) are mimicking actual ancient hardware limitations.
12 different dithering methods:
- RetroDither is generally capable of two types of dithering: error diffusion (including FloydSteinberg, JarvisJudice, Stucki, Atkinson, Burkes, Siera, StevensonArce algorithms) and ordered dithering using Bayer matrix.
0 to 8x downscaling:
- Performs image downscaling for more stylized look.
- Is available to alter Bayer dithering algorithms, and also to manage 1bit color palette mapping.
- Performs additional grayscale conversion of the input.
- Note that color palette is applied after this operation,
- which means you won’t necessary have grayscale image on the output of the effect;
- instead, RetroDither will map shades of gray to colors of output palette, which might give you quite interesting results.
- Alters all error diffusion based (nonBayer) dithering algorithms, producing slightly different result (see the description).
Zip File Password: www.freegfx4u.com