Here in this post, you can Free Download CreativeMarket – Smoke Photoshop Action 6800329 compress files through the below link. On our website photoshopresource.com, you will find a lot of premium graphic assets free such as Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Photoshop Overlays, Videohive After Effect Templates& Projects, Fonts, Luts, Plugins, and much more. photoshopresource.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. You Can Also Download Smoke Text Effect Plugin Photoshop Action.
This action will give your images a modern look. Non-destructive layers, fully adjustable to help you get the best results. Create professional Smoke Photoshop Action from your photos in the easiest possible way. Not only is it simple to generate the Smoke Photoshop Action, it then becomes lots of fun playing around with all the layers! Everything remains layered giving you lots of creative control.
Screenshots Images of Smoke Photoshop Action:
Below I have shared with you screenshot images of Smoke Photoshop Action to get a better idea before downloading.
- Very easy to apply this action to any image.
- This action is designed to transform your photos into Watercolor Painting Photoshop Action.
- Easily editable & customization effect.
- High-quality result.
- One-click action
- Well group layer
This action is specially made for photographers, graphic designers & artists.
FOR BEST RESULT IT IS RECOMMENDED TO:
- Use images with size between 2000px-3000px (recommended 2000-3000px).
- Use images with resulotion between 240-300dpi (recommended 300dpi).
- use RGB and 8bit color mode in Photoshop.
- use English versions of Photoshop CS4,CS5,CS6, CC2014,CC15,CC17,CC18.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION:
- Go to the “Window” button in Menu and select “Actions”
- Goto – Edit>Preset>preset Manager to load Patterns file.
- Goto – Edit>Preset>preset Manager to load Brushes file.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION:
- Go to File -> Open, choose your photo, and click “Open”.
- Go to Layer -> New -> Layer
- Take a “Brush Tool (B)” and brush the areas that you want to stay in focus on. Rename the layer to “brush” (Important: All letters must be lower case). To do that, double click on layer name and type “brush”.
- Now open the “Watercolor Painting Photoshop Action” folder, choose the direction that you like action, and click on the “Play button”.
- ATN file.
- ABR file.
- help file.
Zip File Password: www.freegfx4u.com